Assistant Human Resource Manager Or HR Exec
RM 1 800 - 2 800 per month
TEAM GUARDS SECURITY - TGS
A Leader that works on a minimum supervision very independent.
• Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resource functions and able to take clear directives , execute and dictate.
- Manage and spearhead the operations and logistics of the company.
• Prepare and process various HR Form and Letters.
• Engaged in the payroll function by way of verifying the time sheets.
• Handling of SOCSO, EPF, HRDF EIS submission and renewal applications.
• Maintain worker’s personnel file and issuing show cause letters and termination letters.
• Staff Training and Roll Calls.
• Preparing various type of report and take note of license renewal related matters.
• Review and analyse monthly financial performance of the company by clipping the expenses.
• Manage cashflow and funding requirements and work with accounts.
• Ensure compliance with accounting standards, taxation regulations and other regulatory requirements.
• Reconciliation of the intercompany accounts, bank reconciliation, posting and balancing.
-Liaison with both internal and external parties including auditor, tax agent, company secretary, government bodies, etc.
-Maintain proper filing system to ensure documents are traceable in an efficient manner.
• Maintaining and updating the current HR files and databases.
- Maintain records records related to grievances, performance review, disciplinary actions (Issuing Show cause letters, suspension and or termination.
• Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
• Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions and issue letters.
• Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
-Able to work overtime, weekends and public holiday.
-Able to work under pressure and manage and resolve client issues or complaints.
-Spearheading and Assisting the entire HR team with recruitment, on-boarding, transfers, suspensions and termination processes.
MAIN SCOPE :
1.Receiving document/ parcel from courier/ transporter.
2.Answer incoming calls and diverting them appropriately.
3.Monitoring of daily incoming and outgoing parcels. Awareness the urgent deliveries and follow up closely with courier/ transporter company.
5.Arrange dispatch/ courier to send document.
6.Serve visitors and notify company personnel of visitor arrival.
7.Monitoring the booking of conference room.
8.Able to assist operation to prepare simple report, billing, updating data into system.
9.Assist account to do simple work and collect cash from walk-in purchase customers.
10.Back up to check on stationery stock and assist to attend contractor
11.Able to work independently for ad-hoc task given
Please get in touch with us for a WALK IN INTERVIEW , ZOOM, VIDEO CALL, SKYPE / GOOGLE everyday from 10am to 4pm.
Please whatsapp Dr Sharon : 019 2272998 (please whatsapp only)
Company Website : www.teamguards.my (Official Address)