Product Overview :
Return to Center Steering Damper ( RTC Steering Damper ) is excellent in controlling rides especially in off-road uses. Its spring will help the vehicle’s wheel to go back to the center so the driver will know exactly the vehicle’s position when going to the mud. For long distance travelling, the driver enjoys a more comfortable ride.
With the installation of all lift kits and larger tires it ts important to check the condition of your steering stabilizer lf the stabilizer is worn or is leaking it should be replaced.
Steering stabilizer are designed to restrain " Bump Steering " and front end vibration giving added life to tires ball joints,and other steering components. A multiple stabilizer kit is recommended for vehicles equipped with a snow plow, winch or 35" tries and above.
- 100% Brand New
- 30mm piston diameter, which is larger than other brands
- Excellent K-Spring Rate, high endurance and long lasting
- Cellular foam that prevents gaps inside the shocks and provides left-right balance
- White powder coat finish
- Improves tire wear
- Polyurethane bushings for long life
- Improves control and handling for oversize tires
- Available in single, dual and OE mounts for most applications
- Front : 60 x 9.5 Pin / Rear : Eye with Bush & Sleeve
- Open Length : 26" ( 660 mm )
- Close Length : 20" ( 508 mm )
* We Import High Quality Used And New Auto Spare Parts From
Overseas. All Items Are Carefully Selected And Inspected By Our Highly Qualified Team .
* Free delivery to all KL And Klang Valley Area (only WORKSHOP)
* Cash On Delivery Available
* We also have variety of Japan/Europe car engine!
* We Also Porvide Service, Repair & Installation
* Direct Link here:mudah.my/munleeauto
* All units are sold STRICTLY ON AN EXCHANGE BASIC!
* Customer satisfaction is what we GUARANTEE!
If The Item You Are Looking For Is Not Listed,
Please Do Not Hesitate To Call, Email Or Whatsapp
Us. Alternatively, You Can Also Visit Us.
-Cash & Carry
-Online Payment Transaction ( Maybank / CIMB / Public )
-Credit Card ( No Extra Charge )
Post Within Malaysia & Oversea
Tel : 016 211 1820 (MR KONG)
Tel : 012 296 7557 (MR JIMS)
Email : email@example.com
Operating Time Call To Asking : 9am - 7.30pm
Business Hour : Monday - Friday 9am-6.30pm
: Saturday 9am - 5.30pm
: Sunday We Close
*Please Leave a Message After Working Hour /Call No Response /Public Holiday.*
*GPS Coordinate Point
Latitude - Longitude: 3.01132,101.611598
Add: Lot PT No. 32332,
Sub-Lot B, Batu 13, Jalan Puchong,
47100 Puchong , Selangor. Malaysia.