Land With A Luxury Bungalow Erected Thereon in Janda Baik, Bentong
List-ID: 9669731723 Sep 15:04
Perched on a hilly mountainous top, this massive bungalow is one of the highest properties in Janda Baik, Pahang. Surrounded by other villas and resorts, this bungalow is nothing short of a resort-style home. With 2.57 acres, this property comes with vast land and its pond. Overlooking the forest reserves, this place is an absolute treat for those who crave nature, breeze, coolness, and lighting. 560 metres above sea level, the atmosphere is six degrees cooler than that of Kuala Lumpur. If you want to escape the concrete jungle's noise, hustle, and bustle, do take a look at this property.
Inspiration behind the bungalow.
Barely five years old, this new property has 42 custom designed tapering classical columns around the house, giving it a warm European and colonial architecture feel. Apart from that, the house also has Chinese-Peranakan influences, as seen from the central courtyard in the hall and the ceiling's height. The previous owner drew much inspiration from a Sri Lankan hotel he stayed in during his vacation. After discussing with his architect at length, they decided to incorporate high ceilings with multiple windows (and security mesh) to maximise airflow and natural light.
The upstairs of the house has four rooms with built-in cupboards and two washrooms, one in the primary bedroom and the other near the staircase, attached to the guest room, and also accessible from the upstairs landing. The ground floor has a store room on the right and another middle-sized room with a washroom, which is also accessible from the main living area. The bungalow comes equipped with CCTVs, intercoms, and a biometric fingerprint door.
The brown terracotta tiles surrounding the elegant white house are aesthetically pleasing, with granite finishes in the hall, where modern meets traditional elements. A handful of television and movie crews have come here to use the house as a set. When night falls, the house is lit up, inside and out, with the many different lighting fixtures in the place. The charming chandelier near the main door and the built-in floor lamps illuminate the sophisticated bungalow at night. The view of Genting Highlands glowing ever so brightly can be seen from the house when it's not too misty or cloudy.
The distance to Kuala Lumpur is around an hour, although the local village meets all residents' needs. Given how the area is naturally breezy and relaxed, the airconds are used minimally, which, together with solar water heating means the total monthly electric bill is only RM250. Due to the cool temperature, plants and trees grow up well. There are cocoa plants, avocado trees, and breadfruit around the house. On top of that, the house comes with 40 matured durian trees. Sightings of birds such as hornbills and eagles are common and gibbons can be clearly heard from the forest, though luckily there are no monkeys in the area.
See it for yourself.
This beautiful bungalow can be so many things. It can host a beautiful wedding in the vast, even-grounded yard, surrounded by nature and clear skies. Or, it can serve as a studio or a backdrop to be featured in movies and series. Better yet, it can be a quaint home for you and your family, just as intended by the architect. To view this bungalow, contact us today!
• Built-in aircond throughout the house
• The fridge and oven are built-in.
• An under-sink built-in filter system also cleans the water from the stream nearby.
• Lebensstil Kollektion built-in products in the kitchen.
• Has a back door that leads to an open concept wet kitchen. There are two big sinks, four fans, with plenty of space for a washing machine and dryer.
• Real granites were used as finishings; column lights around the house.
• There is stainless steel security mesh - to keep insects out and still maximise air for entry.
• The ground floor hall has a toilet with a potential fifth bedroom attached to it.
• There is also a good sized storeroom, complete with steel racking.
• Keypad and fingerprint lock, intercom to gate, CCTV screen and remote controls for autogates.
• One room is currently a work office with a built-in sound system and lighting, and the other is a slightly smaller guest room.
• Large bedroom with dramatic views over the village towards Genting Highlands.
• Complete with ensuite bathroom with large rain shower with non-slip granite floor.
• Folding doors to full width balcony (60 feet wide).
• The ceiling in the washroom is high, 12 feet, and a rainshower.
View more @ https://bit.ly/38XGBxh
Watch video @ https://youtu.be/-96xYXbZf10
This property will be sold via Owner Auction™
Call Us at 1700-81-8668 or WhatsApp for more info and free assistance.
OWNERS are welcome to list.
Sell your property FAST in 30 days via Owner Auction™! Contact us now. Ms Susan -
ONLINE TRANSACTION TIPS
You can find many great deals on Mudah.my! Double check when the offer sounds too good to be true.