Super Villa at Taman Bukit Seputeh, Mid Valley.
Re-built from the ground up with an investment of over 2.5 million ringgit,
and carefully built by owner using only the highest quality materials.
1. 11 KW Solar Roof - enough to generate electricity for all your own needs
and gov pays about RM 1200 / month. You get a net income from this house.
Cost to built over RM 120,000
2. Classic American oak kitchen, with Grand Delicatus Granite from Brazil,
worth over RM 150,000
3. Home Elevator (Swiss Made), worth over RM 110,000
4. Solar Hot Water for the entire house.
5. Solar Roof fan, to ensure the house is cooled down.
6. Swimming pool with an Endless Pool system (for training)... worth RM
7. Home Cinema - Top notch home theater with 2 rows, 6 leather recliners.
Sony 4K projector, and sound systems that is better than even the IMAX
cinemas. This whole room alone costs over RM 800,000. Need to view to
believe. Arguebly the best cinema in Malaysia.
8. 6 Rooms (5 large, plus 1 maid room). All classic design with built in
9. 5 Baths (excellent), view to believe
10. 4 Full stories high (actually total 10 split levels).
11. 4500 built up space (bigger than most bungalows).
12. Excellent Location - 500m walk to the KTM station, and about 15 min walk
to Mid Valley itself. Easy access to the Federal highway, only 10 mins to
downtown KL, and easy access to everywhere literally, to PJ, Cheras, Old Klang
Road, etc... In my opinion, this is literally the best place to live in terms
Must view to appreciate. Only serious buyers.
Tags: Mid Valley, Bangsar, Tmn Desa, Robson, KL, Old Klang Road