RM 1 300 - 1 700 per month
• To ensure compliance of all the sales and marketing policy, SOP, and company code of conduct
• Coordinate with sales and marketing and solicitor for SPA relevant matter and maintain records accordingly.
• To handle loan arrangement / documentation and all matter pertaining to sales administration function.
• Clerical support to the sales team such as LPPSA, Lawyer, Banker etc
• Ensure billings , reminders , termination , loan documentation are carry out accordance with the terms and condition of the Sales and Purchase Agreement
• Follow up with sales and marketing team on the New Sales at the end of the day
• Keeping the computer system updated and generate all the reports as and required
• Generate reports on unsigned SPA & lot aging reports every beginning of the month and end of the month.
• To draft letter and replies for incoming correspondences from purchaser or lawyer.
• Involving in distribution flyers, contribute to any event held, site visit for customer and video advertisement
• Do track reports, file invoices, forward phone calls, greet customers, schedule appointments, follow up on sales calls and help make sales.
• Liaise with government agency related to task given
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Business Administration / Mass Communication / Economics or equivalent.
• Good in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word applications.
• Ability to work independently, self-motivated with good communication as well as interpersonal skills
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
To apply, send your latest CV to email@example.com or contact HR at 014-9010187.