Read more Read less
General purpose,shrinkage-controlled,fibre-reinforced,patch repair mortar.
WHERE TO USE
Mortar for crack-resistant patching and resurfacing of concrete substrates including overhead surfaces in repair, fixing and general construction works.
Some application examples
• Repair of concrete surfaces damaged by rusting reinforcement bars or by impact loads.
• Securing foundation and anchor bolts, pipe-clips, sanitary ware, hinges.
• Repair of concrete conduits, drains, tanks, etc.
• Filling concrete cavities in electrical, piping and air-conditioning works.
• Repair of surface irregularities including exposed aggregates, joints between new and old concrete,
tie-rod holes in formwork concrete, protruding steel, etc
• Reprofiling damaged corners of pre-cast panels.
Mapegrout Patch 218 is composed of cement, graded aggregates, special additives and synthetic fibres in a
formula developed in the MAPEI research laboratories.
When mixed with water to the recommended ratio Mapegrout Patch 218 forms an easy-to-apply, thixotropic mortar that can be applied in thicknesses up to 30 mm on overhead and vertical surfaces without formwork support.
When fully cured, Mapegrout Patch 218 has:
• high flexural and compressive strengths;
• modulus of elasticity, thermal expansion coefficient and permeability coefficient similar to that of high
• excellent adhesion to prepared concrete surfaces.
Packing: 25kg bag