Buy 1 Martin Damon Howatt Hunter Traditional Bow RM2415, Free 1 Martin Padded Recurve Case
• AMO Length 62"
• Brace Height 6-3/4"- 7-3/4"
• Mass Weight 2 lbs 3 ozs
• Draw Weight 60 lbs
• The Hunter is perhaps the most successfully used traditional bow ever made.
• The Howatt Hunter was a popular model long before many of today’s archers were even born!
• Built for speed, it easily lives up to its name.
• Perfect for the archer with a longer than average draw length, the 62” Hunter will perform well for draw lengths up to 30”.
• Its longer length adds stability & accuracy, providing control to its impressive cast & speed.
• Riser woods are Shedua with a broad beam of Bubinga through the center, outlined with hard maple.
• Limbs made of Eastern Hard Maple laminations and black fiberglass, with black fiberglass overlays.