RM 4 500 - 4 500 per month
Basic Salary - RM 2,000.00
Allowance - RM 2,500 (Fixed allowance)
Benefit - EPF & SOCSO contributions
Working Day - 26 Days Working days with 5 off days per rotation
Base/Area - Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. Batu Berendam Melaka
Start Date - Immediate
Reporting to - District Operations Manager
Working Hour - 9 Hours per day
Facilities Provided - 1 Meals per day (Lunch/Dinner)
1. Be the key communication interface (for Café Infineon Project), representing company to client and supporting internal department (e.g Business Development, Marketing, IT, Warehouse, Purchasing, Finance, etc). Coordinate with the client, to anticipate and resolve all technical and operations issues arising at projects.
2. Monitor and responsible Cafe operations 24Hours, 7Days. Approx. 3,000paxes per day.
3. Responsible for all operational decisions in the project and for the successful achievement of all BUDGETS (sales, food quality, food cost and labour). Lead efficient and effective F&B operations and sales performance by meeting KPIs and uphold team spirits.
4. Form and lead the staff and assigns roles and responsibilities.
5. Use Ledco Professional management tools to structure projects, control progress and for reporting and documentation. To implement effective administration works for outlet including stock control, security, work shift schedule planning and etc.
6. Drive problem solving activities within the project using standard trouble shooting methodologies. Regularly review of operating results with the team and identify opportunities to improve performance.
7. Continuously focus on project Sales, Food Quality, and Assessment Progress ensures that goals are met even in the face of challenges.
8. Monitor changes against original project goals and seeks advice/approval for adapting plans.
9. Managing operations catering/canteen related matters. Ensure operation to align with the Infineon Requirement, Contract, and Ledco Requirement. Analysis findings in order for the operations to conduct the correct client compliance. Assist on Internal and External Audit and it’s achieve as standardized. Operations inspection on every activities conducted. Check all the Procedures in place and been followed has been required.
10. Delivering operations, PEP (People, Equipment, Product). Conduct the initial awareness of project’s requirements. Cater current and valid clients rules informations. Educate various levels of employees with relevant food safety and information related to industries.
11. Lead staff briefing by conducted on a daily basis for job execution. Check premises and equipment’s with inspection report and ensure that all in good condition. Monitor the proper use of Cutleries, Uniform and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). Prepare the reports of accidents/Incidents, investigate it, and submit the same to the higher authority with correctional measures
Interested please whatsapp Ms Rani - 012 3816797