Read more Read less
Product Overview :
Rear sway bars can greatly improve the handling of a vehicle. The sway bar can also be referred to as a stabilizer bar or an anti sway bar.
Most sway bars mount at two places on the frame or body of the vehicle. The bar then extends out to each side of the vehicles suspension, linking the right side suspension to the left side suspension.
When a vehicles weight is shifted from the side to side, the sway bar applies the load from
one side of the suspension to the other side, keeping the body from swaying or rolling to the side experiencing the most loads.
The purpose of the sway bar is to keep the body of the vehicle level while maintaining traction and control of the vehicle as the weight is shifted from side to side.
The transfer of loads through the sway bar can improve the handling of a vehicle.
If you're interested in improving the handling of your vehicle, you may consider adding a sway bar to the front or rear of your vehicle if it doesn't already have one.
Sway bars can come in various sizes to help improve the handling of a vehicle. Over time, sway bars can eventually break.
Other parts of the sway bar system can also wear out like the mounting bushings or links.
Replacing these wearable parts can eliminate any play that might be found in the sway bar system.
1 ) Reduction of body roll when driving in curves and during fast changes of direction
2 ) Unimpaired spring comfort at bilateral spring deflection
3 ) Decreasing the load difference between the wheels inside and outside the curve
4 ) Impacting the under- or over-steering tendency positively
- 100% Brand New
- Thickness : 22 mm ( 0.87" )
- Reduction of body roll when driving in curves and during fast changes of direction
- Stabilizes the vehicle
- Gives structural support
- Unimpaired spring comfort at bilateral spring deflection
- Decreasing the load difference between the wheels inside and outside the curve
- Impacting the under- or over-steering tendency positively
- Installation Manual are not included
- Professional Installation is highly recommended
- Only fits for 4WD Model
*** Please make sure it fits your car before purchase ***
*** Most of the images provided are for illustration purposes only and may not be the actual products.
Package Content :
- 1 Set Rear Anti Roll Sway Bar Stabilizer Kit
Packing Size : 92 x 38 x 16 cm
Volumetric Weight : 11.5 kg
Actual Weight : 8 kg
* We Import High Quality Used And New Auto Spare Parts From
Overseas. All Items Are Carefully Selected And Inspected By Our Highly Qualified Team .
* We also have variety of Japan/Europe car engine!
* We Also Porvide Service, Repair & Installation
* Effective from 1st JUNE 2018 0% GST Will Be Charged For All Purchases
* Direct Link here:mudah.my/munleeauto
* All units are sold STRICTLY ON AN EXCHANGE BASIC!
* Customer satisfaction is what we GUARANTEE!
If The Item You Are Looking For Is Not Listed,
Please Do Not Hesitate To Call, Email Or Whatsapp
Us. Alternatively, You Can Also Visit Us.
-Cash & Carry
-Online Payment Transaction ( Maybank / CIMB / Public )
-Credit Card ( No Extra Charge )
Post Within Malaysia & Oversea
Tel : 016 211 1820 (MR KONG)
Tel : 012 296 7557 (MR JIMS)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Operating Time Call To Asking : 9am - 7.30pm
Business Hour : Monday - Friday 9am-6.30pm
: Saturday 9am - 5.30pm
: Sunday We Close
*Please Leave a Message After Working Hour /Call No Response /Public Holiday.*
*GPS Coordinate Point
Latitude - Longitude: 3.01132,101.611598
Add: Lot PT No. 32332,
Sub-Lot B, Batu 13, Jalan Puchong,
47100 Puchong , Selangor. Malaysia.