Read more Read less
New Hilux 2.4 2.8 RSS Sport Disc Brake Pad Kits
Original RSS Sport Brake Discs with Brake Pads set
- Genuine RSS Sport disc rotor with slotted and cross drilled type
Condition: Brand New
For Front Axle use
Price – Rm790
- top-up Rm60 upgrade to Sport 600 C Ceramic brake pad
- Price not includes installation
Workshop & dealer inquiry are welcome.
- Hilux 2.4 GUN125
- Hilux 2.8 GUN126
- RSS Sport brake disc pairs
- Premium semi metallic brake pad front set
Sport 600 C Ceramic brake pad
Featured & Benefits:
- Strong grip
- Disc friendly, good pedal feel
- Less Dust & wear
- Working temperature range of 0°-600°C
Premium Semi-metallic brake pads
Features & benefits:
- It's provide the ideal vehicle control and great responsive performance.
- Keep maintain the enhanced pedal feel of braking performance with brake pads.
RSS Sport disc
Featured & Benefits:
- Premium casting that are finished to higher standards and high precision CNC machining specifications to fits the original equipment with mill balancing and double disc ground finishing. double disc grinding ensures parallelism, eliminates run out and provides near perfect disc thickness variation (DTV).
(New RSS rotors DO NOT need machining. It’s ready to be installed right out of the box)
- RSS Sport Chamfer cross-drilled and rounded slotted friction surface design improve initial bite and continuous refreshing of the brake pad surface to control glazing and debris (glazed pad emits a reflective surface and can cause a reduction in the braking performance due to excessive temperatures or excessive harsh braking)
- Wear indicator shows when the rotor needs replacement
- Maintains consistent stopping power with full control and confident braking with short stopping distances
- Improve cooling, dissipation of heat and gases to reduce brake fade
(During long mountain descents, stop-start traffic and panic-stop braking temperatures can reach 650 Degrees Celsius and above)
- Improved wet weather braking performance
- Solve problem like Brake pedal pulsation (not to be confused with normal ABS operation), squealing, judder, warp disc (DVT) vibration, grinding noise, low brake pedal height, vehicle pulls to the left or right when brakes are applied and pedal feel
RSS Sport Brake Tech Tips:
- Brake fluid use refer to Manufacturer Specification
• Care must be exercised so that no oil, grease, etc. may adhere to the sliding surface between the disc brake pad and the front disc.
- After install a new RSS disc, recommended perform a Run-out inspection.
*special tools needed-a Dial indicator gauge or dial test indicator and holding fixture
*measure the run-out point at 5-10mm from outside disc diameter
*Total disc run-out should not exceed maximum allow OEM specification, recommended run-out not exceed 30 micro / 0.030milimeter. If the figure is exceeded, the cause must be eliminated. Obviously, below 10 micro / 0.010 millimeter is the ideal number
- Never reuse drained brake fluid.
- Never spill or splash brake fluid on painted surfaces. Brake fluid may seriously damage paint.
- Never use mineral oils such as gasoline or light oil to clean. They may damage rubber parts and cause improper operation. Mineral oil will cause swelling and distortion of rubber
CAUTION: Always perform inspection to all related parts before installation. Replace the parts if damage or excess worn.
- Apply Manufacturer recommended grease or equivalent silicone-based grease to the brake pad and shim mating faces between the pad and the shim.
- Apply Manufacturer recommended grease or equivalent high temperature grease to the metal to metal mating faces of brake pad and pad guide.
between the inner pad and the pad retainers.
- Apply Manufacturer recommended grease or equivalent rubber grease to mating faces between caliper sliding pin and bushing. Do Not use Mineral grease. Mineral grease will cause swelling and distortion of rubber parts.
- Check the fluid level of the reservoir tank. Check the brake fluid level of the brake master reservoir
- All brake fasteners are important attaching parts in that they could affect the performance of vital parts and systems. Always confirm the manufacturer specified tightening torque when installing brake fasteners. Torque values must be used as specified during reassembly to assure proper retention of all parts.
Warning: Do not move the vehicle until a firm brake pedal is obtained. Failure to obtain a firm pedal before moving vehicle may result in personal injury.
- Burnish the brake contact surfaces after replacing brake disc, after replacing pads, or if a soft pedal occurs at very low mileage
CAUTION: (Be careful of vehicle speed because the brake does not operate firmly/securely until pad and disc rotor are securely fitted.
• Only perform this procedure under safe road and traffic conditions. Use extreme caution.
- My Store (PJS5 Petaling Jaya)
- Bandar Sunway (Petron Petrol Station)
- KFC Kuchai Lama
Delivery or postage can be arrange :
-make arrangements for location delivery or postage
*Please contact me if you need any further information*
012 827 6800 Ken (call/sms/whatsapp)
012 388 2681(whatsapp only)
No 17 Pusat Perdagangan Pjs(PJCC)
Jln PJS 5/30, PJS5
46000 Petaling Jaya