Color TFT LCD Display Onwa KFish-7
User-Friendly design for simplified operation
A wide Variety of display modes : A-scope, bottom-lock expansion, marker zoom and unique bottom zoom displays
Potent 600 W transceiver. 8-color presentation(including background) on a diagonal TFT LCD Display, providing vivid presentation of underwater conditions
The AUTO function permits unattended range and gain setting operations. The range scale and gain change automatically so that the bottom is displayed in reddish brown or red on the lower half of the screen.
Sonar Sound Function generate fish tone when there fish beneath your boat.
Automatic Fish Size measuring function to tell you the size of fish school or school of fishes
A-Scope display gives excellent bottom fish discrimination, vital for bottom trawler and lobster/crab plotter.
Alarms: fish, bottom, water temperature(requires appropriate sensor)
Eight pulse lengths for excellent performance on both shallow and deep ranges
Water temperature sensor optionally available
1. Display 7-inches Color TFT day-view LCD
2. Echo Color 8 colors (including background color) according to echo intensity. Monochrome display is also available. The background color is selectable from blue, light blue, white and black.
3. Basic Range Meters : 5/10/20/40/80/150/200/300/600/1000
Feet : 15/30/60/120/200/400/600/1000/2000/3000
Fathoms : 3/5/10/20/40/80/100/150/300/600
Passi / Braza : 3/5/10/30/50/100/150/200/350/600
The basic range can be changed on the system menu.
4. Range Shift Up to 300 meters (1000 feet, 150 fathoms, 200 passi/braza)
5. Zoom Range Times 2, 3, 4 and 5 ranges
6. Bottom Lock Expansion Range 5/10 meters, 10/20 feet, 2/5fathoms , 2/5 passi/braza
7. Auto Mode Automatic adjustment of range and gain
8. Display Mode High Frequency (200K), Low Frequency (50K), Dual (200K and 50K 1/2 display on each), Zoom (200K and 50K zoom) and A-scope Display
9. Zoom Display Marker Zoom, Bottom Zoom and Bottom-lock Expansion
10. Display Advance Speed Lines/TX : Freeze, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1/1, 2/1/1/4/1
11. TX Frequency Output power 50 and 200kHz (alternately transmitted)
12. Power Output KFISH-7:600W
13. Pulse-lenght/TX rate
14. Interference Rejecter Rejects unwanted signals by comparing last and present echoes in strength
15. Alarm Fish and Bottom alarms, Temperature alarm (sensor required)
16. Input / output data
Display Unit 12 - 32 VDC ( -10%, +30% ) : 1.0 - 0.6 A
Temperature Range 0C to +50C
What's in the box:
Plastic Thru Hull transducer
Mounting bracket with knobs
1 year warranty
- Cash On Delivery
- Online Payment/Postage via Poslaju
Texan Telecommunications (MA-0021578T)
We accept payment via bank transfer or Paypal.