PASGT Ballistic Level IIIA Kevlar Helmets
PASGT Ballistic Level IIIA Tactical Military Bulletproof Kevlar Helmet
A multi layer, light weight, high performance helmet that protects the user's head against impact and ballistic hazards for the use of ground troops, police forces and special units.
The helmet shell is of a multi-layered construction, the layers are a
combination of aramid and ballistic polyethylene. The helmet includes a
harness assembly combined of head harness made of foam cushioned leather headband, chinstrap and a base for attachment of optional face guard.
Helmet Construction and Components
• The shape of the helmet is US PASGT. in accordance with MIL-H-44099A
• Shell thickness will be 7.3 0.8 (measuring above the edge profile)
• The material of the shell will be of a hybrid of aramid and ballistic
• The shell edge will be cut as an integral part of the pressing process
• The edge profile will be adhered so that it will be joined on the middle of
• The adhesion of the edge profile should be good all along and the proper
glue should be used after preparing the shell edge and the profile with the
• Ballistic Performance: Tested in compliance with the American National
Institute of Justice standard NIJ 0106.01.
• Helmets are tested for penetration and back face deformation at Level IIIA
using 9mm and .44 Magnum ammunition.
• Tested with v50 ballistic test according to MIL-STD-662E, min. 2000 ft/sec.
• Ballistic protection to 9mm 124G FMJ according to NIJ-STD-0106.01, 1175
50ft/sec (LVL IIIA)
Serious buyer please call. Offer and price valid for mail order only.
Price: RM 2 600