Palm Oil Land @ Segamat Johor
Selling : Rm195,250,000
This subject LAND is arguably one of the best in its range a MUST view!!!
For personalized presentation, please contact me. It would be my pleasure to serve you.
** Pls call Gary +6019-7792378 for viewing appointment **
- 1,775 acres
- FREE HOLD
- Rm110k Per Acre
- The Property consist of 1 freehold title with total acreage is 1,775 acres
- Terrain : 87% of the land (front portion) is flat and gently undulating, and the remaining 13% is hilly.
- The soil is Malacca series, high proportion of laterite mixed with sandy loam.
- The estate is well road with laterite graveled roads.
- There 23 units bricks worker's quarters as well as Manager's bungalow and office.
Age of Trees
900 Acres : 15 yrs
265 Acres : 13 yrs
200 Acres : 12 yrs
115 Acres : 10 yrs
290 Acres : Nursery / Horiculture
= The Average crop is 20,000 M/T per month. 2 harvesting per month.
FOR DEVELOPERS or INVESTORS who are looking PRIME Land in KL City Area, Mix Development Land, 3-5 Acres Land For High Rise, Below Market Price and Ready For Build Land...etc
Please contact me. It would be my pleasure to serve you and give you the solutions you want.
- Pls call Gary +6019-7792378 for viewing appointment -
We also do advertisement for properties ( Land , Commercial & Residencial ) at Kuala Lumpur & Selangor ( Titiwangsa, Setapak, Sri Rampai, Setapak Jaya, Air Panas, Ukay Heights, Kemensah Heights, Taman Melawati, Taman Melati, Wangsa Maju, Wangsa Melawati, Taman Permata, Setia Wangsa, Taman Gombak, Sri Gombak, USJ,Subang Jaya,etc).
Owner welcome to list @ Gary +6019-7792378
Please leave a MSG if not answering , will get back to you soon . TQ
Please call Gary Lim @ +6019-7792378 for VIEWING ARRANGEMENT.
Have a nice day. Thank you. =)
- All images contained herein ( if any ) are for reference only and may not be the actual property.
- ONLY genuine customers and registered real estate agents / negotiators will be entertained.
- For sms, email and whatsapp enquiries, please indicate name and company of sender.