1. The Egyptians called peridot "the gem of the sun". It is believed that it has the power of the sun. The person wearing it can eliminate the fear at night, calm the mood and promote sleep.
2. It can increase its own gas field and magnetic field, bring positive energy to people, can stimulate people's ambitions, dare to innovate the situation, and at the same time prevent and avoid bad things from approaching, it can expel evil and subdue evil spirits.
3. Peridot is called the birthstone of August, which means the happiness of the couple, the happy family, and the harmony of the husband and wife. The yellow-green color of the olivine only changes in shades of green.
They have experienced the madness of their youth, life is so beautiful for them, they are so ordinary and endless for their emotions, people choose a constant yellow and green to express the long-lasting happiness between the couple.
4. Wearing peridot can help bring lucky energy, easy to meet good friends, get help from nobles and get better opportunities.
5. The olivine helps to strengthen its own gas field and energy field, it can ward off evil spirits, prevent malicious attacks of evil spells, and is a good antagonism.
6. The green light of olivine is also the light of wealth, which helps attract wealth energy. Helps dispel the negative energy of tension, restlessness, and depression, brings fresh and cheerful energy, soothe the nerves, make you sit and sleep peacefully.
7. It helps to promote the maturity of the character, properly face the challenges of life, and can arouse people's ambitions. Peridot is commonly used for brooches, rings, earrings, etc., which is a common mid-range gemstone in the jewelry market.