Read more Read less
Perodua Kelisa Kenari RSS Sport disc brake pad kits
Original RSS Sport Brake Disc with Brake Pad set
- Genuine RSS Sport disc rotor with slotted and cross drilled type
Fits: Front Axle Use Only
- Kelisa All models 850 1.0
- Kenari All models 850 1.0
Condition: Brand New
*** Price not includes installation
add-on Rm100 upgrade to Extra Mu 500 degrees high carbon brake pad
***Dealer enquiry is welcome***
Brake Kit Contents:
- RSS Sport disc one set
- Semi metallic grade brake pad one set
Brake disc detail:
Fitting Position : Front Axle
Brake Disc Type : Solid Disc
Disc Thickness : 11 mm
Disc Diameter : Ø 211 mm
Num. of holes : 4 x 100 P.C.D
Height : 41 mm
Brake pad detail:
Pad Thickness : 14 mm
Length : 78.8 mm
Height : 58.2 mm
Extra-Mu brake pads Features & benefits:
- High Grade Type Semi Metallic
- Totally responsive to your driving style and provide total control in all driving performance.
- Ideal for energetic driving style, sprints runs at mini tracks or in stadium, off-road driving and highway driving.
- Disc friendly, low noise, good pedal feel
- High Friction coefficient
- Working temperature range of 0-500°C
Premium semi metallic grade brake pads Features & benefits:
- It's provide the ideal vehicle control and great responsive performance.
- Keep maintain the enhanced pedal feel of braking performance with brake pads.
RSS Sport disc
Featured & Benefits:
- Premium casting that are finished to high standards and precision CNC machining specifications to fits the original equipment with mill balancing and double disc ground finishing. double disc grinding ensures good parallelism, eliminates run out and disc thickness variation (DTV). (New RSS rotors DO NOT need machining or skimming. It’s ready to be installed right out of the box)
- RSS Sport Chamfer cross-drilled and rounded slotted friction surface design improve initial bite and continuous refreshing of the brake pad surface to control glazing and debris (glazed pad emits a reflective surface and can cause a reduction in the braking performance due to excessive temperatures or excessive harsh braking)
- Wear indicator shows when the rotor needs replacement
- Maintains consistent stopping power with full control and confident braking with short stopping distances
- Improve cooling, dissipation of heat and gases to reduce brake fade. (During long mountain descents, rapidly stop-start traffic and panic-stop braking temperatures can reach above 1112 Fahrenheit / 600 Degrees Celsius)
- Improved wet weather braking performance
- Solve problem like brake pedal pulsation (not to be confused with normal ABS operation), squealing, judder, warp disc (DVT) vibration, grinding noise, low brake pedal height, vehicle pulls to the left or right when brakes are applied and pedal feel
Safety note!!! Human health effects: Inhalation of dust produced during product wear or grinding may cause health injury.
Safety note!!! Always wear personal protection
- Respiratory protection - Dust mask.
- Eye protection - Normal protection glasses.
- Hand protection - Gloves made of cotton.
- Skin and body protection - Long sleeved shirts or protective clothing.
RSS Sport Brake Tech Tips:
- always inspect brake fluid conditions and use only original equipment manufacturer brake fluid or equipment product. refer to Manufacturer Specification
• Care must be exercised so that no oil, grease, lubricant etc. contact with brake pad friction material and brake disc friction surface.
- before and after install a new RSS disc, recommended perform a Run-out inspection for identify any problems.
- Run-out inspection special tools: a Dial indicator gauge or dial test indicator and holding fixture, wheel nut spacer, torque wrench
- *measure the run-out point at 5-10mm from outside disc diameter
- *Total disc run-out should not exceed maximum allow OEM specification, recommended run-out not exceed 30 micro / 0.030milimeter. If the figure is exceeded, the cause must be eliminated. Obviously, below 10 micro / 0.010 millimeters is the ideal number
- Never spill or splash brake fluid on painted surfaces. Brake fluid may seriously damage paint.
- Never use mineral oils such as gasoline or light oil to clean any rubber parts. They may damage rubber parts and cause improper operation. Mineral oil will cause swelling and distortion of rubber parts
CAUTION!!! Always perform inspection to all related parts before installation. Replace the parts if damage or excess worn.
- Apply Manufacturer recommended grease Molykote M-77 or equivalent products to the brake pad and shim mating faces between the pad and the shim.
- Apply Manufacturer recommended grease or equivalent high temperature grease to the metal to metal mating faces of brake pad and pad guide.
between the inner pad and the pad retainers.
- Apply Manufacturer recommended grease or equivalent rubber grease to mating faces between caliper sliding pin and bushing. Do Not use Mineral grease or petroleum based or spray adhesive product for rubber product. this will damage the rubber parts.it will cause swelling and distortion of rubber parts.
- Check the fluid level of the reservoir tank before and after performing the job.
- Torque values must be used as specified during reassembly to assure proper retention of all parts.
Warning!!! Do not move the vehicle until a firm brake pedal is obtained. Failure to obtain a firm pedal before moving vehicle may result in personal injury and damage to your vehicle.
- Burnishing the brake after replacing brake disc
note: a soft pedal occurs before a full bedding in
CAUTION!!! (Be careful of vehicle speed because the brake does not operate firmly/securely until pad and disc rotor are properly sitting.
- Only perform this procedure under safe road and traffic conditions. Use extreme caution.
NOTE: During installation / REASSEMBLY
- cleaning all wheel hub mating surfaces, before install the brake discs. Apply a thin coat of OEM assembly paste or equivalent products to wheel hub to brake disc mating surfaces.
- Press in the piston with the brake caliper piston compressor so the caliper will fit over the brake pads. Make sure the piston boot is in position to prevent damaging it when pivoting the caliper down.
- Apply a thin coat of M-77 assembly paste or equivalent products to the pad side of
the shims, the back of the brake pads and the other metal to matel areas. Wipe excess assembly paste off the pad shims and brake pads. Contaminated brake discs or brake pads reduce stopping ability. Keep grease and assembly paste off the brake discs and brake pads. Note: caliper slides and disc pad shims / insulators a thin film of lubricant. This will allow the shim to withstand normal brake pad movement without damage to the shim. Additionally, this helps dampen vibration.
- Install the brake pads and pad shims correctly. Install the brake pad with the wear indicator on the upper inside
- Use specific lubricate for caliper pins caliper slides pin , guide bolt and rubber components, recommended OEM rubber grease, or equivalent ect Bosch rubber grease, PBR rubber grease silicone based lubricant or lithium soap base glycol grease ***DO NOT use a petroleum based or spray adhesive product for rubber product.
- My Store (PJS5 Petaling Jaya , jln Klang Lama Kg Dato Harun Tmn Medan)
- Bandar Sunway (Petron Petrol Station)
- KFC Kuchai Lama (Jalan klang lama)
Delivery or postage can be arranging
012 827 6800 Ken (call/sms/whatsapp)
012 388 2681(whatsapp only)
Shop Address: No 17 Pusat Perdagangan Pjs(PJCC)
Jln PJS 5/30, PJS5
46000 Petaling Jaya