Read more Read less
1. Reflections on Picasso and Portraiture.
2. Picasso's Self-Portraits.
3. Three Portrait-Manifestoes of Poets.
4. "Heads, Faces & Bodies" Picasso Uses of Portrait Photographs.
5. To Fall "Like a Fly into tge Trap of Picasso's Stare" Portraiture in the Early Work.
6. Portraiture in Picasso's Primitivism and Cubism.
7. The Modernists' Dilemma: Neoclassism and the Portrayal of Olga Khokhlova.
8. Picasso's Blond Muse: The Reign of Marie-Therese Walter.
9. "For the Charming Dora" Portraots of Dpra Maar.
10. A Triangle,of Ambitions: Art, Polictics, and Family during the Postwar Years and Francoise Gilot.
11. The Jacqueline Portraits in the Pattern of Picasso's Art