Outlaw X6A - Carbon Fiber temples with a titanium inner core that can be formed to
a customized fit.
The forked ends are designed to wrap around and cradle the back of the
head, reducing weight on the front and eliminating the need for a nose piece.
The high performance megol rubber brow bar is complete with “RAM-AIR” venting holes to push air down the back side of the lens and reduce any fogging.
The Snap-tech lens changing system comes standard on the Outlaw X6A, making lens changing as easy as it gets. The oversized lens allows for a completely unobstructed view across the nose bridge, making it the perfect archery glass.
This also eliminates stray light coming from extreme angles.
Full Sun - 10ED, 35DC
Medium Lighting - 42ED, 60DC
Low Light - 76HC/78HC
KIT OPTIONS: 2 Lens 1 Frame
• VIVX Lenses Exceed All World Standards for Optics
• ZEISS Certified To Be Optical Perfect
• Enhanced High Definition Color Enhancement
• Refined Filtration for Maximum Visual Experience
• Superior Resolution in Lens Design
• Crystal Clear Lens–Front and Backside Multi-Layer Anti-Reflective Coatings
• Full Application of Proprietary Hydro-Pel Coatings