Read more Read less
Rear Mit EVO 123 RSS Sport Disc Brake Pad Kits
Original RSS Sport Brake Disc with Brake Pad set
- Genuine RSS Sport disc with premium brake pads
Fits: Rear use only
-Evo 123 (PCD 114.3)
*PCD100 also available please call for info
Condition: Brand New
Price : Rm385
add-on rm100 upgrade to Extra Mu 500 degrees Celsius high carbon brake pad
*Price not includes installation
Workshop & dealer price inquiry welcome.
Brake Kit Contents:
-Front RSS Sport disc
-Front premium semi metallic brake pads
Extra-Mu brake pads
Features & benefits :
- High Grade Type Semi Metallic
- Totally responsive to your driving style and provide total control in all driving performance.
- Ideal for energetic driving style, sprints runs at mini tracks or in stadium, off-road driving and highway driving.
Premium semi metallic grade brake pads
Features & benefits:
- It's provide the ideal vehicle control and great responsive performance.
- Keep maintain the enhanced pedal feel of braking performance with brake pads.
RSS Sport Performance Brake disc
Featured & Benefits:
-Smooth casting that are finished to higher standards and high precision machining specifications to Fits the original equipment with mill balancing and double disc ground finishing. double disc grinding ensures parallelism, eliminates run out and provides disc thickness variation free (DTV). (New RSS rotors DO NOT need machining. ready to be installed right out of the box)
-Chamfer cross-drilled and rounded slotted braking surface design improve initial bite and continuous refreshing of the brake pad surface to control glazing, and debris(glazed pad emits a reflective surface and can cause a reduction in the braking performance due to excessive temperatures or excessive harsh braking)
- Wear indicator shows when the rotor needs replacement
- Maintains consistent stopping power with full control and confident braking with short stopping distances
-Improve cooling, dissipation of heat and gases to reduce brake fade
(During long mountain descents, stop-start traffic and panic-stop braking temperatures can reach 650oc and above)
- Improved Wet Weather Braking performance
- Solve problem like Brake pedal pulsation (not to be confused with normal ABS operation), squealing, judder, warp disc (DVT), grinding noise, low brake pedal height, vehicle pulls to the left or right when brakes are applied and pedal feel
RSS Sport Brake Tech Tips:
*After install a new RSS disc, recommended perform a Run-out check.
-special tools needed-a Dial indicator gauge or dial test gage and holding fixture
-measure the run-out point at 5-10mm from outside disc diameter
-Total disc run-out should not exceed maximum allow OEM specification, recommended run-out not exceed 35 micro/0.035milimeter. If the figure is exceeded, the cause must be eliminated. Obviously, below 10micrometr/0.01milimeter is the ideal number.
Use specific lubricate for caliper slides, guide bolt and rubber components, recommended OEM rubber grease, Bosch rubber grease, PBR rubber grease or equivalent silicone based lubricant.
DO NOT use a petroleum based or spray adhesive product for rubber product.
Lubricate all hardware rubber components and all metal to metal
contact points with OEM lubrication paste, Molykote M-77
and equivalent product or higher temperature solid lubricant paste.
Give caliper slides and disc pad shims/insulators a thin film of lubricant. This will allow the shim to withstand normal brake pad movement without damage to the shim. Additionally, this helps dampen vibration.
Make sure the disc pads are proper sitting in the caliper and torque all the caliper bolt to the specific torque spec.
Check the adjustment of the rear brakes. Adjust if necessary.
After cleaning all wheel hub
mating surfaces, install the wheels. Make sure they are torqued to manufacturer's specifications.
-Bandar Sunway (Petron Petrol Station)
-KFC Kuchai Lama (Old Klang Road)
Delivery or postage can be arrange:
-make arrangements for location delivery or postage
*for more information and detail*
012 827 6800(call/sms/whatsapp)
012 388 2681(whatsapp only)
-cash on delivery
-Cash bank in/Online banking/maybank2u/PBe Online Banking