• Main responsibility is to treat patients, including outpatient treatment, general medical consultation,
basic acute and emergency care, minor surgery, medical checkup, antenatal and postnatal care,
ultrasound scan and related tasks.
• Provide medical consultation services.
• As a Resident and PIC of the clinic.
• Provide the necessary medical treatment / preventive plan.
• To conduct health talks.
• To work closely with management plan for company growth.
Area : Putrajaya & Bangi
Emel your resume to : email@example.com
|Job Info & Requirement|
|Minimum Education Required|
MBBS or equivalent from recognized institution approved by Ministry of Health
Registered with Malaysian Medical Council
Possess valid Annual Practicing Certificate
English, Bahasa Malaysia
|Salary & Other benefits|
RM 6 500 - 8 500 per month