roof tent for car 2015 hot selling car roof up tent for 1-2 person with annex back tent 4wd roof top tents
Brown Blue Burgundy Dark Khaki Chocolate Army Green Gray
One Bedroom & One Living Room
Outside Tent Waterproof Index:
Bottom Waterproof Index:
3 - 4 Person Tent
Quick Automatic Opening
Roof tent with back tent
Fly: 420D Polyester Oxford PU 1500mm,W/P,W/R
Body: 280g Polyester-Cotton(Canvas) PU ,W/P, W/R
Ladder: Aluminum Telescopic Ladder,Elongation dimension: 200cm
Mattress: 240*140*6 CM Sponge Non-Deforming Sponge
Mattress, Density 30,
Unfolding Size: 310*143*126CM
Packing Size: 150*125*30CM in carton
12 pcs 13mm steel bolt, 8 pcs 13mm nylock nut, 12 pcs 10mm nylock nut, 2 pcs ladder mounting bracket, 24 pcs stainless steel washer, 2 pcs 10mm stainless steel bolt to mount ladder, 1 pc of metric wench 10mm/8mm, 1 pc metric wench 11mm/13mm, 8 pcs aluminum slide plate, 4 pcs steel mount plate, 2 pcs of mounting channel and 1 pc 2.4m aluminum telescopic ladder.
The Setup of Roof up tent
1. Release the hold down velcro straps at the side of the tent
2. Remove the travel cover from the tent by unzipping around the 3 edges and roll the cover up.
3. Release the hold down velcro straps at the side of the tent that are under the travel cover.
4. Slide the ladder out starting at the base of the ladder until the locking pins in each section engage. Use ladder as a lever to open the tent.
5. Allow the ladder to rest firmly on the ground. The tent base should be level with the ground while the ladder sits firmly on the ground making a 60` angle with the ground.
6. Assure all the steps on the telescoping ladder are locked. If you need to adjust the height of the telescoping ladder start with the top section and release the locking levers. Slide the ladder up so the top most section recedes fully into the section below it. Repeat this step for each section you wish to shorten the ladder by. Be sure to maintain a 60' angle between the ground and the ladder at all times and ensure that the remaining sections are fully locked if you adjust the ladder height as described above.
7. Climb ladder and enter tent . Release the bungee cords from side of the tent. Retrieve the steel tension rods. These are used to set up the window awning and the rain fly.(you may need a step stool to perform this function if you have a taller vehicle). Place the steel tension rod hook through the grommet on the awning or rain fly and then insert the other end through the lower grommet on the base skirt and into the hole at the base of the tent. This may require you to bend the rod slightly to align with the hole in the base. Repeat this process for both holes in the awnings and both holes at either end of rain fly.
About our cargo's Carriage, there are 3 options for you:
1. DPD by express airway: It is the fastest delivery way and you don't need do anything but to wait to collect the cargo at your place, but the charge is the most expensive.
2. DPD by sea shipping: It is same convenient as the express airway, and at low cost as well, but it takes a bit long time to deliver to your place.
3. CFR Destination Port by shipping: The cargo will be shipped by sea to the nearest port to your place, and you need clear the goods from the port by yourself. It is the lowest cost one,but it takes a long time to get the cargo.
145cm x 125cm x 26cm (57.09in x 49.21in x 10.24in)
Call or whatsapp