Saga FL FLX 1.6 RSS Sport Disc Rotor n Brake Pad
Original RSS Sport Brake Disc with Brake Pad set
- Genuine RSS Sport disc with premium brake pads
Condition: Brand New
Fit : Front Axles Only
- Saga FL / FLX 1.3 / 1.6
**top-up Rm100 upgrade to Extra-mu 500 degree Celsius high carbon brake pad
“Dealer enquiry welcome”
- RSS Sport rotor .....(2pcs in a Box)
- Premium semi metallic brake pads .....(4pcs in a box)
Extra-Mu brake pads
Features & benefits:
- High Grade Type Semi Metallic
-Totally responsive to your driving style and provide total control in all driving performance.
- Ideal for energetic driving style, sprints run at mini tracks or in stadium, off-road driving and highway driving.
Premium semi metallic grade brake pads
Features & benefits:
- It's provide the ideal vehicle control and great responsive performance.
- Keep maintain the enhanced pedal feel of braking performance with brake pads.
RSS Sport Performance Brake disc kits
Featured & Benefits:
-Smooth casting that are finished to higher standards and high precision machining specifications to Fits the original equipment with mill balancing and double disc ground finishing. double disc grinding ensures parallelism, eliminates run out and provides near perfect disc thickness variation (DTV).
(New RSS rotors DO NOT need machining. ready to be installed right out of the box)
-Chamfer cross-drilled and rounded slotted braking surface design improve initial bite and continuous refreshing of the brake pad surface to control glazing, and debris (glazed pad emits a reflective surface and can cause a reduction in the braking performance due to excessive temperatures or excessive harsh braking)
- Wear indicator shows when the rotor needs replacement
- Maintains consistent stopping power with full control and confident braking with short stopping distances
-Improve cooling, dissipation of heat and gases to reduce brake fade
(During long mountain descents, stop-start traffic and panic-stop braking temperatures can reach 650oc and above)
- Improved Wet Weather Braking performance
-Solve problem like Brake pedal pulsation (not to be confused with normal ABS operation), squealing, judder, warp disc (DVT), grinding noise, low brake pedal height, vehicle pulls to the left or right when brakes are applied and pedal feel
RSS Sport Brake Tech Tips:
Lubricate caliper slides, shims and rubber components.
Use silicone based lubricant or equivalent before installation
DO NOT use a petroleum based or spray adhesive product.
Lubricate all hardware rubber components and all metal to metal
Give caliper slides and disc pad shims/insulators a thin film of lubricant. This will allow the shim to withstand normal brake pad movement without damage to the shim. Additionally, this helps dampen vibration.
Make sure the disc pads are tight in the caliper and torque the caliper to the housing.
Check the adjustment of the rear brakes. Adjust if necessary.
After cleaning all wheel hub
mating surfaces, install the wheels. Make sure they are torqued to manufacturer's specifications.
- My Store (PJS5 Petaling Jaya)
- Bandar Sunway (PJS11 Petron Petrol Station)
- KFC Kuchai Lama
Delivery or postage can be arranging:
-make arrangements for location delivery or postage
*Please contact me if you need any further information*
012 827 6800 Ken (call/sms/whatsapp)
012 388 2681(whatsapp only)
No 17 Pusat Perdagangan Pjs(PJCC)
Jln PJS 5/30, PJS5
46000 Petaling Jaya