UBS Inventory & Billing system (With GST Function) it makes stock control easier by putting the control back into your hands. It provides you with the flexibility to handle all types of inventory transactions and have instant updates and inventory status at your finger tips.
UBS Inventory & Billing performs as an invoicing system whereby you can print invoices and delivery orders. Over the years the system has been improved based on customer feedback. A simple and yet powerful Bill of Material module is also available.
Four types of stock valuation methods are included:
- Fixed Cost
- First In First Out (FIFO)
- Monthly Average
- Moving Average
Different levels of security for data access are also available. The system provides:
- Item group for relevant reporting needs
HIGHLIGHTS! Find out more about our Add-On modules which is available in this version:
- UBS eCredit Controller
- UBS ePayMaster
- UBS eWebMaster
- ACT! by Sage for UBS
- UBS Mobile
The system enables companies to work easier and more efficiently with the following features:
1. Wizard Setup
a. Shown during initial setup
b. Serves as a quick start to new users in getting started with the system.
c. Provides a step-by-step guide to set up necessary data in the system.
d. Reduces the steps required to go through different menu paths in order to get all the required set up in place.
e. The step-by-step wizard includes the following business process:-
- Action included in Wizard:
- Maintain company profile
- Setting up accounting year
- Linking to UBS Accounting system
- Assign GL account
- Set document reference number
- Set costing method
2. User Interface
a. Quick access to process flow.
b. Task flows are displayed on the new dashboard.
c. You can choose to execute tasks by clicking on the process flow button to access the entry screen directly.
d. Quick access helps to speed up access.
e. Useful for new users who are not familiar with the system.
f. Quick access process flows are grouped by the following sections:-
- Quick Access Process Flows
- Print Bills
3. Enhanced Features
a. Excel Add-On
i. This feature has been enhanced to work directly from Excel itself. No setting or configuration required - it is as simple as a clicking on the "Add-Ins" menu in Excel. You can start your analysis with the following data:
- Customer Profile
- Supplier Profile
i. This feature is enhanced to provide more flexibility:
- Search on Customers, Suppliers and Phone Numbers for easy selection of recipients.
- Message Content text field box available for user to create own message for sending out.
- More choices available in Content Type:
- SMS created by user
- Top 3 Product Sales Value By Current Month
- Top 3 Sales By Customer By Current Month
- Top 3 Sales Categories By Current Month
- Top 3 Items Purchased By Current Month
- Top 3 Purchases Categories By Current Month
- Top 3 Purchases By Supplier By Current Month
- Option to alert customer immediately when these documents are prepared
- Delivery Order
i. Alternative method provided to enhance user experience and eliminate waiting time. Users with internet facility can now directly login to perform:
- ONLINE License Reissuance
- ONLINE Updates - to download latest fixes and/or versions released
- Cash On Delivery