Sales Executive Responsibilities:
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the company.
• Plans and organizes daily work schedule to perform productive sales calls.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume/value of customer.
• Records daily sales appointment, reply sales enquiries, quotation and order received.
• To maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales & activity reports.
• To attend customer complaints and provide after sales support.
• To achieve sales target and follow up on collections of account receivable.
• To adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic code and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by superior or senior management.
Sales Executive Requirements:
• Diploma, Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies/ Sales and Marketing or equivalent.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field.
• Possess own transport and willing to travel.
• Initiative, willing to learn and able to work independently.
• Possess good communication & presentation skills, good interpersonal.
|Job Info & Requirement|
|Minimum Education Required|
Degree in Business Studies / Marketing or equivalent
|Salary & Other benefits|
RM 1 000 - 2 500 per month
|Other Benefit (Optional)|
13% Employer portion for EPF
- Insurance and medical coverage
- Kelas Mengaji