Job Descriptions :
• Responsible to manage the sales by organizing and leading the sales team in their achievement of
targeted sales and implement aggressive selling activities.
• Present, promote and sells products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customers relationships.
• Expedite the resolution of customers problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
• Able to motivateQ, coach, manage the sales team to develop their skill to ensure that to achieve monthly
sales and KPI target.
• Plan stock planning for following months as accurate as possible to sales team ability
• Analyzes and evaluates the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status report.
• Plan sales volumes and potential of target of customers.
• Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customer’s needs.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
• Required languages : Bahasa Malaysia
• Highly motivated and target is driven with a proven track record in sales.
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
• Attentive, self-motivated to complete task with tight deadline, honest, able to work under minimum
supervision and able to work in a team environment.
• 2 positions available in Dungun and Damansara Perdana.
• Able to start immediately will be an advantage.
• Salary range: RM2000 to RM2500 (Negotiable based on experience & performance)
• Attractive commission
• Miscellaneous allowance
• Opportunity for salary increase
• EPF and Socso
|Job Info & Requirement|
|Minimum Education Required|
|Salary & Other benefits|
RM 2 000 - 2 500 per month