We are a PADI Diver Center in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and our team consist of active, yet passionate PADI instructors. We offer branded scuba equipment and accessories, PADI scuba courses and scuba diving trips. Our mission is to share the love of scuba diving with like-minded people and to provide opportunities for divers to join us on an adventurous journey underwater.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scuba.dobedo.divers/
Address: No.2, Jalan Emas 5, Taman Emas, Cheras, 43200, Selangor
Mobile: Show contact number
We are open daily from 12noon to 6pm, and closed on public holidays.
The Sea Frogs SF-TG5 housing was specially created for Olympus TG-5 Digital Camera. The SF-TG5 housing is manufactured to the highest professional standards of function, style and durability. It is depth rated to 60m/195 feet and is fully functional with ergonomically designed and labeled controls. With this special design case, every key of inside Olympus TG-5 can be pressed to control freely as you want.
The Sea Frogs SF-TG5 housing is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping.
The Sea Frogs SF-TG5 housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost and other damaging elements. The SF-TG5 housing was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, enabling photographers to enhance the quality of their images.
- Fits Olympus TG-5 Digital Camera
- Depth Rating: 60m/195'
- Dual O-rings
- Lever-Type Shutter Release
- Inbuilt leak sensor
- Port for Fiber optic cable
- Port for vacuum test system
- Multi coated optical glass standard flat port
The dedicated design maintains access to all camera controls, including a rotary lens-ring dial, zoom lever, push buttons for menu access, and a large lever-type shutter button. The housing also permits the use of the cameras' built-in flash, and an included detachable diffuser can be used to lessen vignetting and provide a more even wash of lighting. Additionally, the front of the housing has 67mm filter threads to permit the attachment of color-correction filters or other threaded lens accessories. A top accessory shoe is available for working with an optional external flash, and the bottom of the housing also incorporates three 1/4"-20 mounts for mounting an accessory grip or handle.
- Housing molded of corrosion free clear polycarbonate, durable and resistance to corrosion
- The housing is rated to 60m/195ft depth, and is rugged and ready for use!
- Ergonomic design
- The scratch-resistant glass lens port provides full use of the camera's zoom range without vignetting.
- The front of the port accepts press-on color correcting filters and is 67mm threaded for the attachment of
- Clear view the camera information and control function
- Ensures that camera stays clean and dry
- Perfect in humid and wet conditions, salt spray, dust or snow, ideal for diving, surfing, snorkeling, skiing,
yacht or other activities
- Provides mechanical controls for all camera functions
- Each control on the housing is clearly labeled, making it easy to learn the system
- Dedicated video control button for easy video filming in any shooting mode
- Large, easy to see buttons allow camera operation underwater, even with diving gloves
- Dual Fiber optical direct plug-in
- Special mount for lighting accessories
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- O-ring sealed with spring-loaded
- Easy open latch and drop in camera loading make set-up a breeze.
- A central three 1/4-20 tripod mount on the bottom of the housing is the perfect attachment point for
stabilizing trays and constant-on lighting
- Compatible with a wide range of underwater photo accessories
- The SF-TG5 is offered as standard equipment with a leak detector that will immediately activate a loud
buzzer and a LED located at the rear of the housing in the event water should find its way past the o-ring
seals, the water detector is located next to O-ring sealing and at the lowest point (in usual operating
position) of the case
Wide angle, macro + filters
The port features a 67mm thread on the front for the easy attachment of external wide angle and macro wet lenses. Wide angle lenses make objects appear smaller, so that you can fit more into your frame underwater. Macro close-up lenses make small objects appear larger, so that tiny creatures will fill your frame.
External macro lenses with 67mm threads from INON, SAGA, and other manufacturers, can be attached directly to the front of the housing's port.
Color filters replace some of the reds, oranges and more natural tones that would otherwise be lost underwater. Effective in relatively shallow, sunny conditions. Available as CF-M67 for tropical blue water and CF-M67-M for use in green water settings.
If you're diving below about 60ft/18m or at night, we recommend adding a light to help your camera focus and boost the colors in your photos and video. In underwater lighting, brighter is better. Look for a light with a high lumens rating and a very wide, even beam.