- Directly reporting to Operation@ Cost Contract Manager
- Mainly to prepare all the Technical and Commercial proposal of the Tendering Document
- To attend site visit at if required by client at their premises
- Strong & familiar in technical and Petronas, Shell or any other oil & gas, chemical. Power generation
etc. tendering requirements.
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries when necessary
- To conduct negotiation session with suppliers / vendors / Sub-contractor
- To lead on behalf of the company the techno-commercial meeting arranges by client
- Update daily all the progress of the tendering from day one till submission.
- To coordinate with all relevant department especially trading, procurement etc.
- Responsible for securing the best price for all purchases without jeopardizing quality,
confirming all orders and their subsequent delivery
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Electrical/Instrument in Engineering or similar
- Have at least 7 years relevant working
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft software especially Excel. Word, Power point, project etc.
- More than 5 years experience in Oil & Gas environment is advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills and proficient in the English
- A good team player and be able to establish effective and good working relationship with all
levels of personnel
-Able to management properly with good flow of the tendering submission.
- Able to work under pressure and extra working hour.
- Self-motivated & independent.
- High degree of negotiation skills and sales ability.
- Posses’ positive attitude, excellent presentation & communication.
-Job declared as a permanent once probation period reached
-Possess own transport is preferred
-A good remuneration package awaits you
-Need to report duty ASAP
|Job Info & Requirement|
|Minimum Education Required|
Candidate must possess at least Degree in Electrical/Instrument in Engineering or similar
English, Bahasa Malaysia
|Salary & Other benefits|
RM 4 500 - 6 500 per month