STPP Sodium Tripolyphosphate
Sodium triphosphate (STP), also sodium
tripolyphosphate (STPP), is an inorganic compound
with formula Na5P3O10.It is produced on a large
scale as a component of many domestic and
industrial products, especially detergents.
Freely soluble in water. Insoluble in ethanol
Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing
agents, strong acids.
Storage temperature: no restrictions.
1. STPP used as the main auxiliary of synthetic
wash, soap synergistic agent, water softener,
leather pre-tanning agent, dye auxiliary agent;
2. STPP is a dispersant of suspensions such as
paint, kaolin, magnesium oxide, calcium carbonate
3. STPP is also used as a preservative agent for
paper making, organic synthesis catalyze;
4. STPP used in epuration of petroleum product,
gum latex storage;
5. As the dispersant, solvent in metal industry
and pharmaceutical industry.