- Maintains the pH and Chlorine values for good water quality.
- Maintain the pool and all water features using proper chemicals and cleaners.
- Maintain the pool pumps and filters.
- Maintain the pool area including cleaning of the deck and other maintenance tasks.
- Carrying out scheduled water cleaning, using chemicals like chlorine.
- Regularly testing swimming pool water quality and pH balance.
- Maintains manual or automated records of all activities and prepares daily / weekly / monthly reports.
- Cleaning and servicing swimming pool filtration units.
- Use swimming pool vacuum cleaners to clean the pool floor.
- Logging and reporting equipment faults or water quality problems to managers.
|Job Info & Requirement|
|Minimum Education Required|
|Salary & Other benefits|
RM 1 500 - 1 750 per month