Site supervisor ( M&E Works) ( Kuala Terengganu)
RM 2 000 - 4 500 per month
SITE ENGINEER/SITE SUPERVISOR
1. Manage in day-to-day project planning & implementation and all technical aspect, but not limited to preparation of progress report update.
2. Ensure that all works (including sub-contractors) are carried out based on established method statements /procedures, contract requirement and specifications.
3. To resolve any problem that arise at site.
4. Liaise with consultant, sub-contractors, suppliers on all site technical matters; e.g. timely issuance of construction drawings, follow up on drawings, amendments etc.
5. To carried out site inspection and ensure works according to drawing specification.
6. Ensure that projects or tasks assigned are completed on time.
7. Study, highlight and resolve any discrepancies of drawings, bills of quantity and specification.
8. Liaise and attend site meeting with consultant team and subcontractors.
9. Regularly monitor direct worker’s productivity, re-organize worker’s distribution from time to time.
10. Prepare proper documentation and recording such as site daily report, RFI, material usage record, record drawing, QC record, work progress record and etc.
11. Perform any duty as and when required by the immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2-4 years of working experience in the related field
- Required skills: Microsoft office, Microsoft project, AutoCAD
- Proactive, result oriented and the ability in the related field
- Good negotiations skill, good knowledge in contract and site administration
SALARY: RM2,000.00 – RM4,500.00 (Based on qualification and experiences)
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com OR Whatsapp En Haikkal di 012-9985564
* Our site based at Kuala Terengganu. Kindly consider site location before applying