Read more Read less
Type QR is the recirculating valve based on the TiAL high performance Q. Outline interchangeable with the Q and original BV50.
- QR is a recirculating valve based on the high performance TiAL Q.
- Optional 25.4mm (1.00"), 29mm (1.14") GTR, 34mm Subaru/evo/dsm or 38.1mm 1.50" recirculation port.
- Uses the standard TiAL V-band flange and can be converted into a standard Q BOV by swapping the bottom piece.
- For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications (Paxton, Vortec, etc.). The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.98 in (50.5mm) valve.
- The V-Band design aluminum mounting clamp gives a very clean and unique appearance. The clamp uses Stainless Steel hardware for a long lasting, corrosion-free appearance.
- The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
- The Blow Off Valve also comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response. The actuator has a high temp silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Desmond
0192149006 or 0122159006 for more information.
Working hours: Monday to Saturday - 12 noon till 7 pm. Sunday - Closed.
Find our location by using Waze or Google Maps to find the shortest route to reach
Google Maps Apps: N1 Racing Team
Drive here with Google Map: http://goo.gl/maps/N4MPT
Waze Apps: N1 Racing Team
Drive here with Waze: http://waze.to/hw281rytx8