Tow bar trailer cable + 7Pin Socket + Metal Plug
7 PIN LARGE ROUND TRAILER SOCKET WIRING DIAGRAM:2. Start by stripping the ends of your Trailer Cable by 5mm using a Wire Stripper. (We recommend a Code: KTES - KT Easy Wire Stripper)
3. Twist the ends of the cable to ensure that the cable stranding does not separate.
4. Take your 7 Pin Trailer Plug or Socket and Unscrew the Cap, remove the Cable Gland and Outer Casing.
5. Using a Phillips Head Screw Driver, Loosen but do not remove the 7 screws. If your Trailer Plug or Socket also contains a Saddle Device, remove this using the Phillips Head Screw Driver.
6. Match each coloured wire to the appropriate circuit (as per relating wiring diagram provided above) and place the wire end beneath the correct screw. Tighten screws while holding cable in place.
7. If your Trailer Plug or Socket uses a Saddle Device (a Device that holds wiring in place), Replace saddle device and tighten screws to secure cable, using a Phillips Head Screw Driver.
8. Replace Cable Gland, Replace Trailer Plug or Sockets outer casing and tighten screw cap. Ensure any screws are tightened.
Your 7 Pin Trailer Plug is now wired up and ready to be used.
- 7Pin Large Round x 1box
- 7Core - 10M Cable x 1box
- Metal Plug x 1box
Shipping Fee: Peninsular: RM10 / Sabah & Srawak: RM20