Tow bar trailer cable 7Pin Socket Metal Plug
7 PIN LARGE ROUND TRAILER SOCKET WIRING DIAGRAM:2.
Start by stripping the ends of your Trailer Cable
by 5mm using a Wire Stripper. (We recommend a
Code: KTES - KT Easy Wire Stripper)
3. Twist the ends of the cable to ensure that the
cable stranding does not separate.
4. Take your 7 Pin Trailer Plug or Socket and
Unscrew the Cap, remove the Cable Gland and Outer
5. Using a Phillips Head Screw Driver, Loosen but
do not remove the 7 screws. If your Trailer Plug
or Socket also contains a Saddle Device, remove
this using the Phillips Head Screw Driver.
6. Match each coloured wire to the appropriate
circuit (as per relating wiring diagram provided
above) and place the wire end beneath the correct
screw. Tighten screws while holding cable in
7. If your Trailer Plug or Socket uses a Saddle
Device (a Device that holds wiring in place),
Replace saddle device and tighten screws to secure
cable, using a Phillips Head Screw Driver.
8. Replace Cable Gland, Replace Trailer Plug or
Sockets outer casing and tighten screw cap. Ensure
any screws are tightened.
Your 7 Pin Trailer Plug is now wired up and ready
to be used.
- 7Pin Large Round x 1box
- 7Core - 10M Cable x 1box
- Metal Plug x 1box
Shipping Fee: Peninsular: RM10 / Sabah &