Only 8400kms. Runs definitely better than a new one and there is no comparison with similar ones in Malaysia. There are about 25K RM of after markets parts installed on the bike. Just to be clear, since I have 30 years' experience and profound passion of motorbikes, the modifications are no “mambo jambo boleh made to believe kind of crap” that i see around on the streets, but fine-tuned work of art by expert mechanics following my precise instructions. All I'm saying is documented and can be verified.
The main modification is the air intake-exhaust free flow. The T100 air cooling engine is a bullet-proof machine but the strict European regulations on emission have chocked it to death: secondary air injection, lamba O2 sensor, catalytic silencers and air-intake snorkels, overheat the engine and make it sound like a fart. So what I've done is to remove all this crap and now the bike runs like a charm, way smoother, the engine breath and cools better and the sound is a deep rich sound, just perfect. The bike has been tuned to the modifications, which means a Power Commander 5 injection module has been coupled to the original ICU and run through Dyno, tuning the air-fuel ratio (600RM only the Dyno test). Another major change was to replace the rear shocks it changed like day and night the handling. I have installed a pair of nitrogen, dual reservoir Bitubo, with pre-load and dumping adjustments, sturdy and awesome black looking. All the original parts can be fully reinstalled back to standards, including the original ICU map. The original parts are basically new, well-kept and of course they come together with the bike.
Replaced parts (see photos and red arrows):
1) British Custom short pea-shooter exhausts black ceramic coated.
2) Power Commander 5 ICU.
3) O2 sensor removal kit from British Custom.
4) Secondary air injection removal kit from British Custom.
5) Temperature and pressure gauges.
6) Triumph Twin Power bell-mouth intake cover with K&N filter. This modification requires to disconnect the crankcase vent house from the airbox, hang it up and plug it with a K&N filter.
7) Rear Bitubo shocks preload and rebound damping adjustments (specific for T100).
8) British Custom lifter arm cover and clutch cable bracket.
9) Original Triumph EFI carb tops black.
10) Original Triumph mud guard and windscreen.
11) Maund exhaust cooling fins, I must say they work perfectly with the three layers black coating job of the headers done by Sunny Cycle, whom has done a really good job.
12) 1 inch alloy handle riser for more comfortable riding.
13) Body paint work on the two side covers. Took out the sticker and professionally repainted the covers for a slicker black look.
14) Fuel tank lock cap.
I'm selling this outstanding motorbike for 55K RM. I know you can buy a T100 black for less than 50K but you are going to buy one of them and not the one and only. This bike is a keeper and 100% will hold or even increase its values. No time wasters, only serious buyers. H/P: 0172648871. Have a good day and drive safe.