Imported from the UK. Expiry date 08.2020.
Weleda Children's Tooth Gel contains gentle calendula and non-abrasive silica especially for milk teeth. Newly forming teeth and gums get soothing care from this tooth gel. This natural toothpaste comes in a slightly smaller tube more suited to a child's hand. Developed in co-operation with dentists, it is specially formulated with non-abrasive silica and gentle, soothing calendula, especially for children's milk teeth. Children love the pleasant flavours which include almond, fennel, and spearmint. There are no ingredients which could cause harm if swallowed – no fluoride either. It’s everything good you want for your child’s early teeth, naturally.
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegan. Free from parabens, sulphates, petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic dyes, artificial fragrance.
- Certifications: Certified natural by Natrue.
- Origin: Made in Germany.
- Packaging: Recyclable aluminium tube in cardboard box.
- Shelf Life: Use by 'best before date' shown on product.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.
How to Use
Place small amount of Weleda Children’s Tooth Gel on clean wet toothbrush. Spread the gel evenly over the teeth and then brush to create a fine foam. Brush thoroughly then rinse the mouth well with clean water. Rinse the toothbrush thoroughly. Regular brushing with Children’s Tooth Gel twice daily helps prevent build-up of plaque and protects against tooth decay.