SS304 48 gpm UV Sterilizer Disinfection System SBV-5925-4P
CE, RoHS for Water Purification
Purifying Position: Other
5 filtration: No
Use: Under the sink
Power (W): 220
Type of water treatment machine: Water Purifier
Voltage (V): 200-240 (100-140V in option)
Material: Stainless Steel
Certification: CE, ROHS, UL, Other
Installation: Cold water pipe installation
Amount of filter: 1
Function: indirect Drink
Model number: SBV-5925-4P
Lamp Power: 4 * 55 WFlow Rate: 48 gpm
Inlet / Outlet: 1.5 "Male (Flange in option)
Lamp Number #: 4 pcs
S SS304 48 gpm UV Sterilizer Disinfection System SBV-5925-4P CE, RoHS for Water Purification
Career UV water disinfection system is an advanced Water Disinfection System by Ultraviolet disinfection that provides drinking water for years to come and has been designed with high quality construction and innovative features.
sterilization of the water to ultraviolet light at a 254 nm wavelength is a non-chemical way to neutralize the DNA of microorganisms rendering them unable to replicate or cause infection. the room design flow uses the energy of the ultraviolet lamp evenly across the water flow. system installation is simple and straightforward. maintenance includes changing the lamp once a year and quartz sleeve cleaning periodically.
1. Specially designed and tested lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire lamp life (8000 hours) to ensure continuous purification
2. High quality and durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation
3. The system is easy to maintain and repair
4. Visually and Sound is other life lamp and go into alarm if the lamp fails to notify
5. High uses ultraviolet wave by chamber flow designed
6. Tested and certified by CE and RoHS
Conditions for Use
following table describes the basic parameters that must be treated if your test and waterfall outside these parameters. an additional 5 micron sediment and housing is recommended as a minimum pretreatment to guard against any large particles that may mask the ultraviolet light and also assist with startup procedure.
Lamp Life: 8000-9000 hours of operation, approximately 12 months of continuous service.
General operation and maintenance:
to clean the quartz sleeve every 6-12 months, replace every 24 months.
Replace UV lamp every 12 months to keep the best sterilization performance.
call or email more other model