YMI bolt-less rack is a stable and rigid set of shelves for storing binders, archive boxes, arch files and various office stationery. Bolt-less construction allows ease of delivery and assembly. Each shelf carries a load of up to 200 kg. (uniform distributed load). Upright has tapered keyhole connection slots. Support bar and shelf bracket features a dual-bolt connection to upright.
Basic unit: 1800 H x 300 D x 900 W / 4 levels of fiber board shelves at RM 155 per unit.
For inquiries, call Albert Kan at 016-2223783 or 012-2162680.
Many combination of sizes:
Height - 1800/ 2100/ 2400 mm
Depth - 300/ 450/ 600 mm
Width - 900/ 1200/ 1500/ 1800 mm
Material : Built from high grade steel
Upright : 45 x 45 mm L-channel using 1.5 mm thick metal sheet.
Shelf : 0.8 mm thick metal sheet or 8 mm thick fiber board.
Finish : Epoxy powder coating provides a scratch-resistance surface.
Color : Standard in 2-tone blue/yellow or custom color of light grey.
* Easy to install and dismantle. Bolt-free assembly with no tools required.
* Each shelf reinforced with a bottom C-channel.
* Smooth and rounded edges.
* Shelves can be adjusted to different height in steps of 38 mm (1.5).
* The uprights are equipped with rubber feet.