Two plots of flat freehold development land zoning for residential located in Mukim of Tanjung Sembrong, District of Batu Pahat, Johor Darul Takzim. These lands are currently fruit-planted agricultural land and the title did not specify any express condition or restriction of land use.
- Zoned for residential development by land office as confirmed with registered valuer.
- It is 150m near to the boundary of most high-end properties (gated and guarded community) in Yong Peng, namely Taman Bukit Tropika. (95% has been sold at more than RM 250 per square feet) and surrounded by other own residential development.
- Adjoining to the Water Regulatory Bodies’ building (Badan Kawalselia Air Johor) and water, phone lines, sewer lines and TNB electricity are easily available.
- Direct access of tarred & flat road within 1-2 km (3 minutes car drive distance) to:
(i) Plaza Tol Yong Peng (Utara), Lebuhraya Utara-Selatan.
(ii) Prime business center.
(iii) The main thoroughfare linking northward to Batu Pahat / Muar.
(iv) 2 major express bus terminals for tourists, namely Lucky Garden and Ming Ann. (Free Public Transportation available to other areas of Yong Peng Town.)
(v) Kluang Tiong Hwa Restaurant (Largest Chinese Restaurant in Town).
(vi) Commercial Square such as Laundry Shop, Car Wash Shop, Petrol Stations, Message Centre, Banks, Restaurants, Grocery shops, Car repairing shops and etc.
(vii) Government institutions (ie: Police Station, Majlis Perbandaran Yong Peng, Public Medical Clinic, SMK Dato Seth are all available within the vicinity.)
- 20 minutes drive to Sri Gading / Batu Pahat, which is the proposed transit station of High-Speed Railway (HSR) connecting Kuala Lumpur to Singapore.
HUGE POTENTIAL FOR RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT. PRICE RM 20 per sq ft (NEGO).