RM 5 000 - 7 000 per month
- Generating leads and building up own team.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Developing and preparing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Identifying promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about services, policy contracts, products, prices, and
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma,
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia & English or Tamil.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this
- Preferably experience specializing in Sales - Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time/ Part Time position(s) available.
- Willing to travelling, own transport and licensed
- Proven ability to work with own clear goals and vision.
- Willing to learn and become success entrepreneurships.
- Only Malaysian Nationality.
- Age 30 to 50 years.
- Up to RM 4,000 - RM14,000 monthly allowance based on sales performance.
- Additional commission scheme support.
- Quarterly incentives rewards.
- Annual Overseas Incentives Trip.
- Comprehensive structured training & development programs.
- A fast track of special career promotion to management.
- Flexible working hours.