RM 2 500 - 3 500 per month
The candidate shall support the Project and Construction teams to manage and execute the projects in a timely manners and will full conformance to the design standards, engineering specifications and governing building regulatory. Project are mainly based in Kuala Lumpur area, and involves mechanical and electrical works.
*Prepare project documentations, including but not limited to shop drawings, safety
documents, project schedule, licensing, and regulatory documentations, etc.
*Manage coordination with all project stakeholders (customer, sub-contractor,
consultants / PEs) on all project aspect and provide resolutions to site issues,
supported by the necessary documentation.
*Preparation daily, weekly, monthly timeline reviews and report to management and
*Supervise on-site project work and handle on-site coordination with all sub-
contractors, ensuring that works are performed on time and in accordance to
specifications and regulatory standards.
* Report to and support Project Manager on matter relating to projects / site.
- Recognised Degree in Building, Civil/Structural Engineering or Equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in similar capacity, in M&E and civil works
- Experience with pool contractions / renovation projects will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of construction
- Standard software - AutoCard, Microsoft Project.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.