RM 2 500 - 4 500 per month
• Responsible for creating design concepts & prepare drawings.
• Schematic design with sketches, CGI (3D visuals)
• Site measurement and site visit needed, marking necessary project
arrangement and tracking site progress.
• Liaise with Client, Consultants, Contractors, and Suppliers pertaining to
Design Development and Quality Control.
• To oversee the design and overall process from Conceptual, Design
Development, Construction stage and completion of projects.
• Preferable candidate with at least 2 year(s) experience in Commercial
Design Experience, Government, Corporate Offices (MNC), Public Spaces, 5
Star Hotel Projects.
• Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree,
Professional Degree in Interior Design and Architectural.
• Required skill(s): 3D Max & V-ray rendering, SketchUp, Auto CAD & Adobe
• Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa.
• Excellent leadership, design presentation, organization and analytical
• Strong in concepts and ID especially on design development and details.
• Self-directed and a problem solver.
• Full-Time positions available.
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.