RM 2 000 - 2 500 per month
- Candidate must prossess at least a Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- Must Have certification From LJM or APC.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, optionally Mandarin.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Conducting physical examinations of patients and interviewing them and their families to determine their health status, and recording patients’ medical information;
- Performing basic or more routine medical and surgical procedures, including prescribing and administering treatments, medications and other preventive or curative measures, especially for common diseases and disorders;
- Administering or ordering diagnostic tests, such as X-ray, electrocardiogram and laboratory tests;
- Performing therapeutic procedures such as injections, immunizations, suturing and wound care, and infection management