Project Manager (Landscape)
RM 3 800 - 4 200 per month
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduation/Diploma/Professional Degree in Horticulture, Bio-Industry, Forestry, Park & Amenity, Engineering (Civil), Landscape Architecture or equivalent.
• At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Required Skill(s) : Ms Project, Project Management.
Job Descriptions :
1. Total site supervisor in terms of soft landscape ;plants selection, planting, maintenance, soil management, plant nutrition, pest & disease control and hard landscaping ;architecture, civil & structure engineering infrastructure matters & to ensure all works on site are progressing in accordance to specifications, drawing and most importantly ahead of programme.
2. Constantly report to Project Director and Management on the all updates regarding the status and problems regarding project.
3. Responsible for project management to ensure that projects are on schedule and within budget.
4. Must know how to read contract documents.
5. Must have good knowledge in construction drawing, conversant in project planning tools.
6. Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and resolving problems.
7.Coordination with general workers and to ensure them performing their work accordingly and to capitalize their maximum capabilities.
8. Coordination with sub-contractors to ensure all work in accordance to specifications, drawings & ahead of schedule.
9. Coordination with Client, Consultants and Clerk-Of-Works on site matters especially inspection & work progress.
10. Attend site meetings, technical meetings and coordination meeting.
11. Setup regular staff meetings at site to keep abreast in all project matters.
12. Ensure all works to reduce material wastage at all time.
13. Ensure that the site is clean at all time.
14. Ensure the safety of site.
Please contact at :
SERIGREEN GARDEN & LANDSCAPE SDN BHD
Tel : 03-4162 0001, 4162 3889
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org