Sales & Merchandising
RM 1 800 - 3 500 per month
• Responsible merchandise products on shelf in supermarket, hypermarket or departmental store.
• Daily visit to the retail outlets and ensure all our products are well merchandised with adequate level of stocks on display.
• Ensure all products, information and promotional details are displayed correctly according to guidelines and promotion activation.
• Maintains inventory by restocking displays of company products, removing damage products, tidying store shelves, providing optimum display of products.
• Ensure products cleanliness and check on damage, expire stocks regularly to minimize returns.
• Monitor stock levels & propose order when inventory is low.
• Build good working relationships with store managers on ordering and replenishment of stocks and other operational issues, responding to their request and feedbacks.
• Negotiate for optimal shelf space and display location.
• Ensuring the company sales targets and goals are met.
• Reporting to Sales Manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
• prospects and customers pre-visit & post-visit itinerary list to sales manager.
• Stock card need to be stamp and sign by the outlet’s PIC with time and date after the merchandising
• Photograph to be taken after the merchandising for every outlet.
• Collecting purchase order, cheques and others documents.
• Collecting returned goods from outlets.
• Provide regular feedback on the sales performance of our product, store and display issues, and competitor’s activities to immediate superior.
• To assist setting up promotion fair and dismantle promotion fair.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the respective superior.
• Candidate must possess at SPM/"O" Level/Higher Secondary/STPM and above.
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
• At least 1 year experience as merchandiser/retail sales, applicants with experience in FMCG industry will have an added advantage.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English and local languages to communicate with customers.
• Flexible and willing to continuously learning.
• Possess good command and public relation skills and team player.
• Pleasant personality, energetic, hardworking, independent, self-motivation, and self-discipline.
• Strong organizational and decision-making skills.
• Strong numerical and analytical abilities
• Experience using Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel is an additional advantage.
• Poses own transport, travel around Klang Valley and Selangor. Transport allowance provided
Please WHATAPPS your details as below for application:
Driving License: Y/N