RM 2 000 - 2 300 per month
Responsibilities and Duties
• Perform preventive maintenance and troubleshooting/repairs of Mechanical and Electrical system (M&E) in a shopping mall to include: air conditioning system, electrical system, fire protection system, inclusive of plumbing and minor civil works.
• Inspect condition of all M&E system and submit report on defects to supervisors.
• Assist with installation and modification of M&E systems in the building/plant/premises/ properties.
• Troubleshoot, evaluate, and make recommendations to upgrade maintenance operations and/or implement savings opportunities.
• Perform job according to standard operating procedures and ensure daily task are updated in the Facilities Management System.
• Possess competent knowledge of the use and care of tools and equipment used in facilities and ground maintenance.
• Respond immediately to emergency situations and customer complaints.
• Inspect buildings, grounds and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions and perform preventative maintenance according to schedule.
• Inspect new installation for compliance with building codes and safety regulations.
• Maintain and operate with safety requirement.
• Perform welding and minor carpentry works, if required.
• Comply with all applicable codes, regulations and Company directives as related to building operations and practice safe work habits.
• Certificates or Diploma in Air Conditioning, Mechanical or Electrical from Technical or Vocational Schools or Polytechnic or equivalent.
• Those with Wireman PW4 certificate from Energy Commission can apply for Wireman PW4 post.
• 2 years of related experience in building maintenance or maintenance of a shopping mall
• Working experience in air conditioning system (HVAC), electrical, mechanical or any similar combination of education and experience will be an added advantage.
• Possess good internal and external customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.