RM 2 000 - 3 500 per month
• Operating positioning and survey software packages at work site.
• Set-up of online survey systems at work site.
• Monitoring of data quality from on-line survey systems at work site.
• Operating data management system and archiving data at work site.
• Preparing basic survey reports at work site.
• Setting-up, calibrating and operating of survey equipment – e.g. navigation system, gyro, echo sounder, multibeam, land survey equipment, etc.
• Abide by both company and client rules and instruction at all time, except where to do so would constitute a hazard/ threat to personnel or equipment.
• Assist the Survey Manager/ Project Manager in preparation of procedures and survey proposal.
• Perform any ad hoc task from time to time as and when requested by the Superior/Management.
• Performing HSEQ duties such as:
a) Take care of oneself and others who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
b) Co-operate with Company requirements to ensure that statutory duties are met.
c) Not interfere with or misuse anything supplied for their health, safety or welfare.
d) Report hazards or shortfalls within their area to the QHSE Manager.
e) Only use equipment and substance where correctly trained to do so.
f) Promote the implementation and continuous improvement of the QSHE system.
g) Adhere with the Quality Health Safety Environment (QHSE) policy.
• Responsible when serving project (Offshore/ Onshore Worksite), including but not limited to:
a) Operating positioning and survey software packages at work site.
b) Perform search valid survey records and prepare data for field survey works.
c) Setup survey systems at site.
d) Monitor data quality through survey systems at site.
e) Ensure high quality data through utilizing data management system and archive data at site.
f) Prepare basic survey reports at work site.
g) Perform setup and calibration of survey equipment such as navigation gyro, echo sounder, multibeam, land survey equipment, etc.
h) Provide hands-on training to Junior Surveyor.
i) Adhere to company and client rules and instruction at all times
j) Coordinate project activity with other members of the Company.
• Responsible when not serving project (at Office), including but not limited to:
a) Assist in preparation of procedures and survey proposal.
b) Coordinate activity with other members of the operations team.
• Minimum Diploma in Surveying (Land/Hydrography), Geoscience, GIS or a closely related field.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in related surveyor offshore field.
• Knowledge in Geomatics and Levelling is an advantage.
• Strong communication skills with an excellent command of written and spoken English.
• A technical mindset, with strong problem-solving capabilities.
• Confidence working under pressure.
• A high attention to detail, quality, and safety.
• Able to work on-site for periods of up to 4 weeks.