HR & Admin Executives
RM 2 900 - 3 500 per month
- To assist in recruitment, including job posting & screening, liaise with Hiring Managers, coordinate and arrange interview appointments and on board process
Manage office administration, premise maintenance, company vehicles, security guards and cleaners
- Assist Head of Department in managing disciplinary issues, including case investigation, preparing related letters.
- Maintenance of HR database, including staff and payroll movements such as new appointment, transfer, bonus, increment, promotion and others related matters.
- Responsible for office staff's payroll administration, including the statutory contribution and reports
- To forecast manpower planning & resource need for the plant.
- To undertake ad hoc assignments or duties assigned by superior from time to time.