Account assistant - job vancancy
RM 1 500 - 3 000 per month
Our Accounting Assistant:Should be a skilled multi-tasker with excellent time management, computer, and communication skills. Candidates should understand and abide by all accounting procedure and principles and have a commitment behaving ethically in the workplace.Accounting Assistant Responsibilities:
• Able to maintain full sets of accounts.
• Handle data entry for all accounts transaction including Account Receivable (AR), Account Payable (AP) and month end journal entry (GL).
• Able to prepare payment voucher, invoice, online transactions & perform any other accounting and admin work.
• Must be able to work independently and schedule work effectively
• Accept/ Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as assigned.
• Maintaining a database, ensuring that records are complete and current.
• Recording information, processing, and filing documents and forms.
• Updating ledgers, investigating and resolving discrepancies.
• Abiding by all company procedures and accounting principles.
• Responding appropriately to vendor, client, internal requests and managers.
• Ensuring Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Provide support for Audit and Stock Take process
Accounting Assistant Requirements:
• Knowledge of Accounting procedures and principles.
• Ethical behavior when dealing with sensitive financial information.
• High level of accuracy and efficiency.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Courteous, professional manner, strong customer service skills.
• Computer literacy and strong typing skills, experience with accounting software is required.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong decision skills
• Required languages : English, Bahasa Malaysia
• Computer-literate. UBS System Excel Words Microsoft NAV (added advantage)
• Mimimium Diploma holder in Accounting, Degree
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-timeExperience:
• Accounts Assistant: 1 year (Required)
• Diploma/Advanced Diploma (Required)
• Seremban (Preferred)
• English Bahasa Malaysia (Preferred)