Content Creator Assisstant
RM 1 500 - 1 800 per month
1. To develop and execute social media strategies and to manage our social media platforms to create brand awareness and to improve impression.
2. To collaborate with the Marketing Department for content creation and to gain higher exposure for our product/services.
3. Posses strong knowledge in Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest and other social media platforms in terms of their best practices.
Has solid understanding of web traffic and its key metrics to determine the KPIs and measurement for each campaign launched.
4. Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
5. Create engaging & creative content for social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Youtube etc.) to maintain our digital presence and drive positive engagement with followers.
6. Analyze, monitor and measure marketing activity effectiveness and track performance via analytics tools (increase sales, followers, building awareness, engagement, content and message).
7. Manage ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, setting up digital ads, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs.
8. Analysis of campaign data and reporting on recommendations and strategy on monthly basis.
9. Develop monthly social media content calendar.
10. Design marketing materials such as catalogue, brochure, poster, bunting etc. To coordinate the production/ printing of marketing materials in an effective and appropriate manner.
11. Provide creative writing and proofread marketing materials before they go for final printing or posting (brochure, website, social media, website content and etc).
12. Ensure the layout design/colour/image and message of marketing, promotional and communication material are consistent and in line with corporate identity as set by the Company.
13. Develop ideas, video, images and multimedia elements in line with Company branding marketing strategy.
14. Design and develop variety of digital campaigns including web advertisements, social media advertisements, videos, motion graphics and other media.
15. Design and create computer-based, web-based or multimedia-based, graphics, video, sound and/or content for use in multimedia programs, websites, and all other electronic multimedia.
16. Update & maintain company’s websites.
17. Assist in planning and executing of all marketing activities including advertising, promotional activities, exhibitions, seminars/workshops, and etc.
18. Any related duties as and when assigned from time to time