• Manage all aspects of Finance.
• Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that the financial records are maintained in an accurate and produced in a timely manner.
• Preparation of the monthly Company’s account.
• Supervise the Accounts Section.
• Responsible for the preparation of financial statement for annual audit.
• Monitor cost and management of stock inventory, daily expenses, etc.
• Candidates must be a Malaysian citizen.
• Candidate must possess at least a professional Certificate, Degree or Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
• At least 3 years working experience in related field.
• Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, law & regulations.
• Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently.
• Remuneration will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Candidates are advised to submit their applications together with CVs and copies of academic qualifications, evidence of relevant working experience, and a recent passport-sized photograph not later than 20th October 2023 to the email address below:
Please click to view the email address firstname.lastname@example.org