Immediate Vacancy for Secretarial Senior / Junior
RM 1 800 - 4 000 per month
Immediate vacancy for Secretarial Senior / Junior in Chai Leng Park, Perai, Pulau Pinang
1. CGI (ICSA) qualification, CGQP (ICSA) finalist or pursuing CGQP (ICSA) programme.
2. Minimum 1-2 years working experience will be an added advantage.
3. Proficient in both written and spoken English.
4. Good interpersonal and communication skills with a positive attitude.
5. Able to work independently and a team player with a strong sense of responsibility and commitment.
6. Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
7. Good understanding of the Companies Act, 2016.
1. To assist in all aspects of secretarial duties and functions and to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
2. To assist in the preparation and lodgement of various secretarial and statutory documents.
3. To liaise with clients, Companies Commission of Malaysia, and all other relevant authorities.
4. To perform corporate secretarial duties, prepare resolutions, minutes, updating statutory records, MyCoID and MBRS submissions. and occasionally book-keeping and administrative matters.
5. To liaise with auditors, tax agents, lawyers and bankers.
6. Reporting to a corporate secretarial manager, the candidate will be involved in the following :-
a) Manage a portfolio of corporate secretarial clients;
b) Handle full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including preparation of directors’ and shareholders’ minutes of meeting and resolutions, incorporation of companies etc;
c) Ensure statutory records of the clients are properly maintained up to date;
d) Perform relevant client acceptance and AML checks;
e) Ensure compliance with statutory timelines and requirements; and
f) Ensure timely billing and collection.
Interested candidates are invited to send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.