RM 2 500 - 3 500 per month
The Restaurant Manager will oversee and manage the daily operations of the restaurant.
- Hires and trains restaurant staff.
- Organizes and oversees the staff schedules to ensure appropriate staffing
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with restaurant policy.
- Oversees food preparation, ensuring compliance with health, safety, food handling, and hygiene standards.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with all aspects of the restaurant and dining experience.
- Handles customer complaints, resolving issues in a diplomatic and courteous manner.
- Manages inventory and purchases food and supplies.
- Conducts daily inspection of restaurant and equipment to ensure compliance with health, safety, food handling, and hygiene standards.
- Periodically evaluates restaurant equipment for repairs and maintenance; schedules for service.
- Collaborates with chefs to develop appetizing menus.
- Maintains sales records and tracks cash receipts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service.
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with food handling, safety, and other restaurant guidelines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.