RM 1 200 - 1 499 per month
- If interested please email resume to email@example.com
- Permanent, RM1200-RM1499
- Working Hour (Monday-Saturday)
- SPM / O Level / SKM Level 1 / SKM Level 2 / SKM Level 3 or Equivalent
- Preferred Female candidate
1) Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing
products for shipping and deliveries.
2) Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
3) Measure product dimensions, examine functionality and compare the final product to the specifications.
4) Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
5) Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
6) Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence
7) Supervise the production process.
8) Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.